Monday, January 19, 2009

Working Hard, but I'm Smiling.

I have gotten the new DS cards ready for Sue to fly out with on Thursday morning.

Then Sue and I took a nice afternoon break, and well, I'm in a good mood.

We are watching our food carefully this week. Lots of yogurt and fruit meals. I need to make sure Sue's tummy is nice and calm for the big flight to Further Confusion.

I have just about got her print books caught up. Then I can get the new 11x14 prints matted for FC.

Just because I do not have enough blogs and websites to keep track of I figured I should get her set up with a fur affinity website. It's a way to let people there see Sue's newest art and hopefully get back to our other sites. I think it was tracking down flaredragon's excellent music that got fur affinity back on my mind. The site is available here.

Next I need to get a special order card done for Flaredragon, Sue just finished up the art. It will be a print available at the con too.

Now, back to it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess the rabbit is out of the hat now =o I'm really looking forward to Thursday's game so everyone can see the new card :)

I saw Susan +watch and +fav a song on FA, so I edited my SVC pictures to include a link to her page, and also put up a journal notifying my friends that they should also watch for her submissions :) Does this mean you like what you heard, music wise? *bashful horse*

I apologize if I've caused a hassle getting a new card this close to the con, though >< I bet they'll look awesome in person!

MarkEllisHarmon said...

I just finished making your cards and then did a check of the blog comments. And here you are:) They look real good, if I do say so.

Yes, we liked the music a lot. I played it for Sue as she was waking up this morning and she was impressed. I have an "eclectic" taste in music. Starting with Steppenwolf and going all over the place. Due to her schedule, I will be the frontman on Fur Affinity for Sue and keep her informed. I suspect you are about to get a mention on her blog. (I don't touch that one, it is all her.)

As far as the card, Sue had asked me if it could be done, so I had scheduled it in. Nice to have a considerate artist to work with.

Anonymous said...

Come to think of it.... I'm pretty sure she has one of my CDs. I couldn't tell you which one but I want to say I gave her one the last time she made me a card. o.o; I just don't remember which one it was. >< It was a long time ago.