Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Many things are floating through my mind.

I am taking it fairly easy today. Sue's convention trip to California has exhausted me. I am not sure how that works, but there it is.

I have added a couple of pieces to her new Fur Affinity pages. Just trying to spread out her web coverage. The page is here.

I'm going to be running another confusing episode, in what I think I'll call the Valarian Betrayal scenarios, this evening. The characters are having a lot of trouble coping with the idea that the Valarians themselves have been infected. They are finding out that blind faith is a danger in itself.

I have about decided to start writing my "Philosophy of Humanity" ideas. It has nothing to do with art, podcasting or games. The starting point of our problems came long ago with our survival instinct. The only way to create a solution to humanities social problems is to determine how they arose and what courses are available to us. I have to do something with the old philosophy degree.

I am certainly glad to have Sue back with me and I'll be giving her some TLC today and push her for work tomorrow. We have to get ready for the Con this weekend.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn straight. It's about time you set down for us how we're gonna solve all of our problems. I, for one, am confident that you can ferret out the truth. Now that George Carlin is gone, somebody has to take up the fight. ;-)

MarkEllisHarmon said...

I certainly have all the answers, I just need to organize the questions so they line up.