Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday's Thoughts

As usual my mind is just chocked full of possibilities and there is no way that I can deal with them all. Somehow in the back of my mind I think that I should come up with a list and then schedule a time to work on each. The problem is that the scheduling/listing becomes yet another task to keep track of. Just this moment it occurs to me that I want to do a "Foes" book for DS. Ten minutes ago the thought was not in my head.

Some minds spin out ideas at a dizzying pace. Most of the ideas are not worth pursuing, but how do you know unless you take the time to examine them? When you look you have to consider not only the ideas surface but also the kernel it comes from. If you turn the poor idea over, does it have a bright shiny idea inside? If you look superficially and dump it, have you missed a real opportunity? I think that it could be so.

Anyway, all this thinking is hurting my head. Now, herbalist? diseases? tweak blogs? comic posting? set up to show new alpha rules? study the economics of business taxes? consider eating habits? Foes book? Scenario's? get some older stories reposted? Sue's art postings? prep for FC con? give the cat a good scruffing? chase the dog? practice podcasting? Well, I better do a DS blog update first. Ohhh, art assignment for Sue for new PDF card idea? edit contest rolls for new game? rewrite Action rules for new game? what about the idea of a weekly gamer comic idea? the grandilar podcast is half done... write more on jason? write more on individual cards for DS? figure out way to put up DS and kanchaka cards on web? What about a ring special, the tattoos are starting to move? .....

I better go get something done.

No comments: