Friday, January 9, 2009

Day of Fasting is over

Sue and I enjoyed a day of fasting yesterday. What we did was ate a Yogurt with Flax, bilberry jam and walnuts for breakfast Thursday and then the same this morning. What surprises me is that I did not really get hungry, I was working. I think half of my eating is habbit rather than need.

Now to get my mind around todays work. I did not finish yesterdays new cards yet. I got too distracted. So, three pages to write up first. I'll post the links on twitter as I get them up. I should probably do an LJ update with links to the write ups and remind people to participate in the final tweaking of the new cards.

The morning paperwork is done, but I still need to go to the Post Office. Not sure when, Sue says she has a commission to pack as well.

This evening I need to put some new art items up on Etsy.

I started the Rogue Clan framework (one of my distractions) on the web page so I need to finish that first. Clean up the cards and the write ups for each card. I put in some article headlines as well, so I need to do a rough of those.

I got "placeholder" art done so I can enter the titles of cards to publish this year. The actual order will be determined on getting art from Sue... and getting them through the DS Beta procedure.

I really want to get back to podcasting as well. I should do a rough for one on the new cards.

I have some old notes on another Herbalist proposal I need to start getting in shape. It will need to be discussed as a system like I did with the diseases.

I have a 2/3rds done full write up on the Brotherhood I could work on as well.

In the back of my mind I have a desire to create PDF sheets of cards and use a "donation" system to pay for them. I can use "spot" art initially and if I actually get donations I can convince Sue to do real art.

That is already way more than I can do, so I better get back to work.

No comments: