Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still foggy, but pressing on

I have gotten Sue's print books and card book reprinted and reloaded for this weekend's con. Some updates on art for etsy and fur affinity, tox variants for DS. I am falling behind in getting other DS "stuff" up for the web. Now I have the spirit hooligans from Tuesday night that worked well and a ghost I'd like to put up, but everything takes time.

I feel like my mind is stuffed with cotton and I want to sleep, ah well, at least I got to shovel some more snow. We have gotten a good deal of snow this year up here and it gives me some much needed excersize. I'm just glad that, so far, we have avoided the ice storms like we had last year. Over all it has been a pretty average, or even easy, winter in mid-michigan.

I'm almost feeling guilty about all the things I want to write/podcast that I have not ben able to create time for.

It is almost midnight here and I think I'll stop and relax for a couple of hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How bad do you miss the ice? As you travel to Ohyacon, swing by dayton... I have a pickup that's still encased in ice...

Just remember, I fyou need help (that can be done at a distance, unfortunately) let us know. We are not always the fastest but it will get done...

MarkEllisHarmon said...

TY. I have your spells in reserve, I'm letting the previous group have a little time to settle in. I want to put them up Monday.