Sunday, January 11, 2009

Take a deep breath and get to work

Now is the time of the living. Yesterday is for the Dead and tomorrow is for those yet to come. I just wish these frakkin zombies and demons would stay in yesterday, they keep popping up all over the place today. I'll show 'em all, I'm headed into tomorrow.

So, what is on the menu for today? I already covered the morning paperwork, order preps and reworked the Free PDF downloads page (got some from history in there.) Finished morning e-mail and responded to blog posts about the Public Edit cards.


Looks like I have the text for the next page in Travels of Kit from Sue. She says she has the roughs for the next Perils of Pearl for me to post to the customer. I can start the set up for Issue one of the Perils of Pearl. Our Etsy ad runs wednesday, I need to make sure it is set to go and get some new art up there.

I need to send Sue specific cards for February release. I'm liking the Decipher card ideas. Something for the GM too. We could start piecemealing out the Spiritwalker cards. hmmm. I'd like to do something with the Totem Shamans, need to e-mail Tim. I really need to get his "The Conduit" from 2005 back up (I just located it!). Sue just handed me a work order, so thats it foe now.

I know my function!



No comments: