Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thinking, working and game prep

I don't talk much about what I do in my private life because it just is not exciting. Last night, and over lunch today Sue and I had an invigorating political discussion. I don't talk much about these because I see that our current system does not cover todays world, it is wonderful for the past, but we do not live in the past. Beyond that I'm actually afraid of the powers the current system has accrued and I do not want to be in one of there many data bases or on their list of 12 million (and growing) US terrorists. So, no comment.

Tonight I am GM'ing and I need to present a game that furthers our current theme of the dirty Valarians. Right now it is the turn of the 75-150 CP characters who are doing the scouting work. Once they identify the targets the big boys will be sent in. Now that I have updated the proposed Disease rules it is time to throw that in as well. Oh fun....

Well, I have an hour and a half to exercise, eat diner and prep the game, so I'm going to get to it.

No comments: