Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It is Midnight Here.

I ran a game tonight. The characters are still trying to sort out the bad guys from the good guys. I ran for the "youngsters" (Now about 600 cp party). The big boys will come out when they find a suitable target. The main event tonight was the assassination attempt on a brand new Elethay Priestess. Last week she killed a Jikadell Acolyte, so, well, there you go. After the game I made him up as an encounter for the web. He is right here. Click and look.


They also met an old man (dragon) who wants to "use" them. He says he is not part of the bad valarians, the duped valarians, the rogues, Dyson's gang, Blackbanes contingent, Jikadellian, Brotherhood or with the Pylos. He claims to be a new faction, with a room down the hall from "those other guys", but said he can't/won't even prove who he is. They were discussing creating a scorecard, it is getting confusing.


I am wondering if encounters like I did with the assassin have any value to my gamer friends? Any comments?

I'm taking tomorrow off. So there.... Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is of value to me! :D
I like it very much. You should do more of these . . . lots more. ;-)