Friday, October 16, 2009

Second Session

Having taken a nap, eating a small late lunch and walking and feeding of the pets, I am ready for a second session of work.

I heard from Sue this morning. The dealers room at FurFright had just opened and she was girding herself for the day. I missed getting her that first cup of coffee this morning.

I have finished the standard "civilians" as monsters. That will help with the final layouts for the villages, shops and other fun encounters. I go a few of the web pages done. Dodging has had a lot of questions so I got a special Dodge FAQ done for the rules. It seems like these writing pieces take me forever, even though each is quite small. Oh well.

In this second session I need to start writing up the different Zombie types. We have a lot of different brain eaters wandering the world. I need to start finalizing the Item sheets and get them ready for the big upload, along with the pages for these sheets. We are going to have a nice long list of items. I am wondering about doing and publishing some of these early. Many of them would work as is for DS and could be done as Universal RPG item cards, even with the Crypt Crawl stats on them.

Well, back to work for me, I will sip down this coffee and compose my mind.

No comments: