Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hmmm, no wonder I have been feeling out of it.

I appear to be trying to turn this chilly, damp, drizzly weather into a lung infection. Getting congestion etc. I have been taking nutmeg for the past few hours and it has the congestion on the run.

My mind has been going over this weeks Crypt Crawl game with a smile. Our outdoor tabletop adventuring worked just fine. The players finished off Mordig's Labyrinth and killed the demon, earning them a Demon Heart Gem. You don't really gain anything from the Gem, but it is a good trophy. Now I need to write up the entire adventure so I can post it on November first with the Beta release.

I just finished the first draft of the next dungeon. I am also drafting a series of "bad guys" to release for the GM. I am going to put each one on an individual page so a notebook can be made. In the adventures and encounters I can put in just the stats for the bad guys, knowing the full work-up is available to the GM. It is even easier to create monsters in Crypt Crawl than it is in DS. I have written up the point guidelines for monster creation and those will go up with the Beta. It will help the GM to create unique monsters of their own.

Well, today I will be slowly working on several projects, including putting up the three new DS cards. I am thinking I will carve out some cuddle time with Sue while I'm at it. Hey, feeling poorly has to have some benefits!

3 comments:

FirestarAROC4 said...

Nutmeg, eh?

My allergies have been kicking my butt this week. I may have to down some nutmeg if I can find some before we come over for the game tonight.

Ann said...

So now you've had a few days, how are you feeling?

MarkEllisHarmon said...

I'm getting better, but I'm sleepy all the time. For the last few days I've been sleeping 14 or 15 hours a day. Weird, but not as bad as it could be.