Friday, October 16, 2009

Evening is here, the mind is slipping away.

I heard from Sue. The first day at FurFright was good. She will be up most of the night doing commissions.

I suppose that means I have to keep working, but the mind is slipping away from me, so I need a break first. Those layout numbers and letters are starting to have serious switching problems.

I am up to 33 monsters laid out from the notes here on Crypt Crawl. I am planning on having about 60 in the first Parade of Monsters. The actual Demons and Horrors will have Individual stats and they will be included in the modules at first. I guess the monster parade can be considered the "regular" monsters.

I have heard that I should be careful about using the word Zombie. I am told that "Life Impaired" is the PC phrase for Zombies and that something will stop in to eat my brains later. Hah! Fooled them, I gots no brains left! They are too late.

No comments: