Monday, October 12, 2009

More done, more enjoyed.

Saturday and then Sunday evening I spent with my Sue. Fun. Sunday night we watched a couple of old Farscape episodes. The best part was doing it with Sue. Well plotted show. I wonder what it would take to run an rpg campaign with the fun and wonder of some of these shows. The closest I have come so far is podcasting.

I have actually finished the web site layout for Crypt Crawl. It will probably still have a few tweeks, but the format is there. You can look over the place by using this link.

At this time there are about 240 player cards for Crypt Crawl. The original DS had 270 cards, but they were both GM and player cards. So, at 240 rpg player cards we are closing in on as many player cards as DS and Kanchaka combined. It should be a good start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Drats! I hurried over to try and download the stuff for crypt crawl... and noticed that I couldn't. All the dates seem to be for Nov 1. *sigh* I guess I will have to head back over and do it before Pentacon...

MarkEllisHarmon said...

LOL. I am continuing to prep for the big day. Some of the links may even have downloads early. I am not sure of the best way to be sure it all gets up in a day.

How does the site work for you?