Monday, September 29, 2008

It has Returned, not good.

My gut infection has reared its ugly head again. The blood and pus is running through, but it should not be in me anyway.

As some of you know all too well, stomach problems are no fun. I'm afraid that it is ultimatley my own fault that it is back. I have let a number of noxious comerrcial foods to return to my diet.

The result is that I am temporarily out of action as movement is causing me dizziness, and other less attractive reactions.

I will be able to fix this as long as I eat very carefully and just clear the system and the mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would bop you upside the head and ask "why", but I think the effects of the infection are enough for now. Stay still and get better. Oh, and make good friends with an organic gardener for next year...

Anonymous said...

Well, I wouldn't dream of saying, "I told you so," 'cause I've got no standing in this matter. As your good friend, I will think good thoughts and send you lots of good karma, hoping that you will quickly regain your dignity. :-)