Saturday, February 2, 2008

Birthday

Sunday, February third. Another birthday. It always me wonder what I want to do when I grow up. It also brings up the question of why I would want to grow up. I see so many so-called adults that stop questioning their enviroment and believe so many lies. Youngsters are constantly asking irritating questions and "why".  I would like to believe things like our leaders, but I can't. So I'll keep my childish ways and keep questioning unproven statements and keep asking why.

Truth is boring and mundane. Lies are exciting and scary. Lies are easier to believe, using ones brain and studying takes time and energy. Accepting the lie makes them responsible, learning the truth makes it your responsibility.

I had better shut up. "They" may be reading. I am not paranoid, they are out to get us. The question is which "they" are the most frightening and dangerous.

Definition: Deficit Spending is a deferred Tax increase. Someday the bill will come due, and we will have to pony up the money through our taxes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Etc. etc. etc.

Hope your day went well and that you and Sue had a very good time celebrating NOT being grown up.

Anonymous said...

Ditto from me, boss!
Don't ever grow up. It really sucks!

Happy Anniversary of the day of your birth. It doesn't matter how many there have been. It matters only that you keep having them!