Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sue is back!

Sue has returned and I feel good. She was real happy with the west coast people and the work they did out there.

I got some work done on the websites. Finished the marketplace, started adding some special lists of characters, backgrounds etc. Got the new stories about starting characters went up. And I'm experimenting with some other new ideas on the pages. The new card lists in the market have a new layout. I think it looks better. Added some con links etc. on the page. New pages to the Mark's Mysteries webpages.

I've got the general layout for the next 12 Mark's Mysteries podcasts done. Now I can get serious about completeing the season. I need to get back to the Grandilar Podcasts. I'm wondering if the new stories would make good Grandilar Podcasts. Good info in them for beginners.

Well, I'm going to stop this and talk to Sue. She has Jury duty Thursday and Friday. That should be interesting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jury duty? That should be, um, different. Has she been selected for a trial or is this just the "cattle call" of potential jurors going into the selection process? If it's a "cattle call" then she should take a sketch book to draw or a book to read or something. Or else maybe the process is somewhat different there in Michigan than here in Ohio...

Elder_Dragon said...

She was on the "cattle call" for duty. The trial they had lined up fell through. The judge came to the cattle and explained that the prosecution had "lost" there witnesses. umm, by several means and the trial is off. The person will be charged with illegal firearms etc. rather than the murder charge. But that will be in several months.