Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A couple of days of work


I have been working on getting the DS web page into better shape the last couple of days. I made a couple of new index pages making finding our blogs, websites and the DS information easier to locate. As for the marketplace I split each card type into seperate pages. The long list with anchors was just too long. On the uncompleted pages I put a link to the old pages. The slow down is getting the pics of the cards made so they can be called up as you shop.
In the back of my mind I am working on a new set of Jason (Mark's Mysteries) OTR fantasy  podcasts. So far I'm liking what I'm getting.
I also got some notes put together for the additional Clanborn cards I want to do. I'll get those up on the board in a bit. I've also taken a look at the comments on the proposed cards and sorted many into the "rejects" pile. Others I have sent to Sue for artwork and on to being cards.
I thought I'd get something different up for a pic. This is Mocha. She is my assistant and does a lot of the DS work. Unfortunatley she seems to miss  a lot of deadlines. But she is a good girl, even if she never gets her work done. I'm waiting for her to scan in the Universal card pics right now.
Mark

No comments: