Thursday, January 10, 2008

Always More than I think


And here we have a pic of the Mac Cat. Sue calls her Techno Kitty. I really should try to get a shot of her "helping" Sue do artwork on the computer.

I have gotten the Valentines Gift items up in the Cafepress shop. It seemed so simple. Just make the images cafepress ready, upload them, make a greeting for inside the card. Then do a new front page for Sue's web page advertising them. But wait, the Morning Wizard needs an internal page made for it, and it needs a category page. 

Of course I now realize I should be doing a Cafepress Newsletter for that market. Sue will need copies of the web sized images, and Oh yea, I should let the DS people know, just in case some have Valentines to buy for. Need to get the pics up in our staorage for access by Live Journal.....

So much for a "simple" bit of work.

No comments: