Thursday, January 24, 2008

Well, Sue is away....


Sue is snugged down in San Jose California. She is prepping and enjoying a bit of time down there. Me, I'm both enjoying my time alone and missing her at the same time.

I have a lot to catch up on, but I think I'll start with working on making a good home-made pizza crust.  I have gotten reasonably good at bread, so it is time to move onward.

The pets, Mocha, Trouble and Mac are looking at me like I'm a criminal for having sent Sue away. They don't seem to completely understand. It looks to them like the Alpha has punished Sue. I'm afraid I have a different idea of ways to do that. ummm, well, thats a different subject.

For now I'd better get to work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I finally found your personal blog. I hope you are well and not missing Sue too much. I'm sure this is giving you a change to get some work done. But, if you're like me, the hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

I was kind of hoping my year would be easing up on me at this point but no such luck. We're hosting a high school music competition this Saturday at the school and I'm the coordinator. Did you ever notice how it is nearly impossible to say "no" to your wife when she uses the big puppy or kitty eyes on you? Yeah . . . me, too! Another fine mess she's gotten me into.

I'm looking forward to BashCon. It'll be a nice break right before the Senior Class Play - I'm the director, of course. I wish I didn't like money so much; I wouldn't have to do so many things to get it . . . well, legal things, that is. As my grandma used to say, "There's no rest for the weary." or was it "wicked?" No matter.

Still haven't had much time to write. I'd at least like to knock out the GM guide. I have a need to check something off the list, if for no other reason than to feel some sense of accomplishment. Seeing it in print would be nice as well.

Oh, well. Gotta go for now. Now that I know where you are, I'll be more of a regular.

Be well.
Tim

Elder_Dragon said...

yea, I kinda hid this one. It was to try to get used to it before hollering much. I'm letting this version of private blog out in the wild, so to speak. We will see if it gets much attention.

Ann Gray said...

We found this blog too.
I thought Sue was the Alpha in the household...isn't she the boss?

Elder_Dragon said...

Sue is in California. hehe.