Thursday, February 21, 2008

Baby is back.

I got my computer back. New DVD drive and New battery. Gotta love a working warranty.

I spent a good amount of my off time sketching podcast outlines and work on the new three worlds game. We have come to the conclusion that we will leave DS and cover a unique venue. It is the same system, but modified to cover tech too. The first "Alpha" version worked and it will be in second "alpha" in a couple of weeks.

Got the cards done for BashCon. I also got the new cards up to order on the DS page. I won't "officially" announce that till after the con.

Well, off for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may not be officially announcing them, but I can make a list for Lee so we can buy them at BashCon! Hope to see you there! (Stupid weather here...)

Elder_Dragon said...

Sure thing :) I think I'll go and put it up on LJ now. In a few minutes I need to start packing the Van. I think we will go a bit lite on display for BashCon, but we will have the new cards and the full DS stuff.