Monday, February 11, 2008

Daily Life continues

It is colder than a *****'s *** up here. Poor Trouble is getting cold feet outside and having a tough time going to the bathroom. He just wants to get back inside or lay down in the snow. He will be 17 in May. Old, short hair dogs, just do not like this weather.

We had gamers over again last night. We played a bit, worked on the podcasts and had a good time. We spent the game time working out some details on character creation in the new game. It is slowly forming up. I'm hoping I can run it at StormCon. We will see.

I am getting some older DS cards printed, laminated and cut for BashCon and getting the layouts done for the new cards. I have two computers running to get it all done. In fact I'm printing as I do this. I'm doing that on the old Beast computer. It is a 10 year old tower that can run the up to date software still.

Sue is at her workstation doing art right this moment. 

I'm still looking for my download birthday gift. I'm thinking about picking up an Asimov Audio book. I got the Renaisance movie from itunes, love it, but it can be hard on the eyes until you get adjusted.

Now I need to head out and laminate etc. cards. So thats it for now.

No comments: