Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow and the wild times in Michigan

I shoveled the drive this morning. It looks to me like we got about six inches of snow around here.

I am working on the Second edition cards and getting Susan's artwork caught up online. Each day Sue is going through a few cards and editing the new rules at the same time.

I am also keeping my eye on how the new version will be affecting the old classic cards. It looks like they are almost all going to work as is. There will be a little mental gymnastics, but DS people can easily deal with that. It really makes us glad we started with the GM 3.4 rule so GM's can make at table decisions and the players know that the GM has the right to do that. Players know full well that arguing with the GM on rules is dumb, the GM is the final rules.

I am off to do another round of shoveling, drink some more coffee and get going. No rest for the evil ones up here.

-- Posted From My iPad

No comments: