Thursday, February 17, 2011

Some things just do not fit.

I just deleted a long rambling post I wrote yesterday.

Some cards do not fit neatly into any of the categories we have designed. Therefore we are going to have to add a "Special" card category for everything that requires careful reading before using because they break the rules.

To be able to get the core work done I am going to have to take many of these ideas and post them to myself as projects for the future.

So, when you see something being by passed, assume it needs work and will be along later.

Feel free to email and ask, just in case we have missed something you are interested in.

Some being shelved until later are: Clanborn, Waystones, Familiars, Companions, Elementalism, Ritualism, Astral and nothing else I can think of off the top of my head.

-- Posted From My iPad

No comments: