Friday, February 11, 2011

Firing up for a weekend of work.

Sue is deep in the writing of the Second Edition rules. I do not get to see it until it is finished Monday. I am looking forward to it. After I get it we will be deep in the editing.

Once the rules are formed I will be going over the new cards and make sure they fit the rules.

I am approaching the character card building in stages. I am focused on being able to create and run a dragon through. In the basic form that means dragon, Valarian, universal, channel, health (just as they are) and a set I am calling character builder with Valarian Boons, nightvision and combat masteries.

Once these are done I can add all the different shifter races. They use the same add on cards as the dragon.

I am also building a set of Bloodline sets. Each Bloodline will get nine cards. The current surges are being broken up. Each of those cards do several things and are printed to small to be easily used. I am making the split out abilities come out at about the same CP. Of course, each clan also gets some new cards.

Ok, back to work.


-- Posted From My iPad

No comments: