Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving seems to have started as a day of thanks by a Puritanical Christian cult. A cult which had found freedom from repression in Europe.

I too want to celebrate that we, as Americans, are free of government repression, free of government religion and free to be secure in our own homes. I want to give thanks that in our free nation I can speak my mind in complete security that my friends, neighbors and government will defend my rights to be different, to believe different and act different. My ability to experience freedom is still a part of my life, but today we must fight bigotry, greed, and the Oligarchs for the right to be free. Now we will find out if the founders of a free nation wasted their efforts, or if we will support them.

-- Post From My iPad

No comments: