Friday, November 26, 2010

The aftereffects of Thanksgiving

I am supposed to be packing and shipping a series of orders from Midwest Furfest, the past week and an error I made. I should also be getting more of the Guild memberships in the mail. I have a dozen ready to go, but in the meantime we have about 20 more that have come in.

The real problem is not the time needed, it is that after yesterday's eating festival my whole system wants to lean back and do nothing. We will see how I do...

-- Post From My iPad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting over the 7 hours of driving. We went to my sister's house for Thanksgiving and now I really feel the need to convince every one to live closer together. The puppage here don't like this being left alone for most of the day stuff... Today is a home Thanksgiving so time to stuff ourselves day 2.

Tomorrow I will be completely shutting down I think...

MarkEllisHarmon said...

We are lucky on family location. My Mom is half hour north and Sue's Mom is 10 minutes South. Families have been forced to split up in todays world as the world changes.

Sometimes I think our society needs a discussion on how the modern world's way of functioning affects the family, and what we can do as individuals to mitigate those changes and keep the old family ties.

I think too much, or we think too little about how our lives are changing.

Enjoy being stuffed!