Sunday, November 21, 2010

Quiet, the place is so quiet.

Sue is off at Midwest Furfest, where she is having a good weekend. Tonya is doing great. At the last report she has added eight new people to the Guild. That is great.

I have not been blogging much the past few days, the summer of running seems to have taken a toll. The body is doing everything in it's power to make me rest. I work for an hour and my eyes begin to close, pains rustle through the old joints and I lay down for a couple of hours. I really need to smell the roses more often, life is too good to spend it just working, living life needs to be added.

I have dug out the ten old NFS items that have not been around in ages. I am going to rework them and we are going to have to look for eight more along the same lines to get the tenth one republished.

In the "old" days we had to restrict items by rules. With the new system we can price them and just drain them on a Terrible Two. I am thinking that there should be a second roll here to try to restart the item. Ruining an item one in 36 uses is too much. I am thinking a second d6 roll where on a one the item has been worn out. That would work out to once in 216 uses. If you used an item 6 times during each nights play the item, on average, will last 36 adventures.

Well, that is it, I need a nap.


-- Post From My iPad

No comments: