Sunday, November 14, 2010

Organizing the Day

It is morning. The day lies before our sleepy eyes. The coffee has been inserted but, as of now, it is having little effect.

Stagger down the stairs, past the scowling skulls, around the waiting dog, through the half materialized spirit, to the coffee pot. Make more coffee, start the dishes. Wish one of these spirits could do dishes. Tried that once, but just got a floor full of soapy water.

The demon spawn machine tells me I have four art orders to print and process for shipping. Two more are at the printer and will be done Monday. Six orders to ship Tuesday. Ok, need to get those moving.

Ah, more coffee. Need that.

Alarms tell me I am behind about contacting Tonya and letting her know what Sue needs at Midwest Furfest next weekend. I need to prep a care package for her at the con. Hmmm, need to check the print books and be sure all the prints are ready to march out onto the table and sell themselves.

This coffee cup has a hole in one end. I think I saw a spirit with a straw slip in and get a drink. Frak, I need another mug of coffee. Now, if I were a Wizard I could just levitate the stuff to get another cup. Must go make more coffee. May as well make our yogurt and breakfast drink while I wait.

3/4 cup yogurt, flax, bilberry jam and call it breakfast. Stevia, Ginger, ginseng, don quay, yucca, cinnamon, nutmeg, saw palmetto, add water, stir and morning energy drink. Oh, and third mug of coffee.

Need to order dog pads for Mocha's bathroom. Horizontal badge holders and clips. Need to submit to those big eyes of hers and take her outside.

I think I will have to assign catching up the Guild applications to Mocha. Do them tomorrow if she doesn't get them done. I think we are nearing 20 now in the past two weeks.

I have 44 GM perk points to add to Sam. I think that will raise him in the Guild Clan. It will bring him over 100 CP. I will get 16 more by the end of Left Over Con, maybe 20. Need to get the new Screeches and thump cards done for Griffons. Sam needs them. With their affinity to the dead I think we should look at doing a "free" dead type card for Griffons. I am thinking of a couple of spell like abilities for the Big Pegasus to use. More powerful dispel.

Gotta drink this coffee and get to work. This thinking about work is inflaming the spirits. Such noisy pests. Besides, I am getting tired already.

-- Post From My iPad

No comments: