Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Recovery time and a little work

Mocha is helping Sue and I rake leaves in the yard. The city will be by in just a few days to pick up leaves from the street. Mocha is very helpful, she supervises.

I am behind on getting Guild cards out, I will catch up soon. We are getting a number of groups starting/restarting DS playing. Maryland, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Washington, even The Netherlands. Things are looking good for DS. Now we need to get people involved in the Guild Clans. I hear Ann has some ideas, but we need more involvement to make them go.

I had a Clan spirit to be rescued in my games at Pentacon, but nobody looked to the spirit world to find her.

We were so tired I forgot all about giving out the GM bonus cards at the Con. I need to ask Tim to help keep track of that. Maybe he can remind me that we are doing it.

I have tried getting some work done, but after a couple of hours today I started shaking and went to take a nap. I think my body is trying to tell me something. I am going to listen and take another break.

-- Post From My iPad

2 comments:

DS Flunkie said...

GM bonus cards? Do you mean the GM ID cards that give a +2 bonus to a contest roll, just like the Guild member cards? If not, I'm not sure what you're talking about. ;-)

If you'd like to lighten your load, you could turn that stuff completely over to Tim. He wouldn't mind. :-)

MarkEllisHarmon said...

The GM Boon card worth $5.00 at our table be what i was talking about.

I am not sure what I am talking about either :)