Sunday, April 4, 2010

This is the first day of the rest of my life. I think I like it.


Well then let me see what I can do to get this started. It seems to me that it was a tough day to get started. The morning saw me trying a few new things with the iPad. It has also made me wonder about the future of this world. Soon we will all be able to access the world through the Internet. This will bring with it both positive and negative responses. Some will do everything they can to try to maintain the fascist controls of the current era. Some will try to retreat into the medieval past, and maybe they like the famines among the peasants, who knows. For myself I have got to stick my head up and take a look at what tomorrow will bring us.

The first thing that tomorrow has brought me is a keyboard theta suites my four finger typing methods. My big problem now is going to be trying to figure out how to make all data entry this fast and efficient. I know that it is a new idea and that it will not work for all, but I am much faster on the iPad keyboard than on any keyboard I have used before. It could even bring some fun back into the entering of letters to an article.

Now, if I can get my thoughts all going in the same direction I could solve a whole slew of problems. What about this government thing. Ah yes, I have a solution, but no one wants a solution, no money, no bribes, no cheating to be fun. My solution only benefits the people and the few remaining capitalists. I fear that the fascists of the welfare corporations are not going to give up there immorally gained power and money. They no longer even recognize capitalism, they firmly being on the government dole is capitalism. It is not. That is a welfare corporation.

WOW! All of these words typed in a single sitting, just cranking out miscellaneous
Thoughts. I had better stop this and fire up another episode of Babylon 5

-- Post From My iPad

2 comments:

ds flunkie said...

Congrats on the iPad. This response is coming from my iPhone. 

MarkEllisHarmon said...

Thank you! And congrats!

I skipped the Iphone, I am not good at phoning, but this thing works.