Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another interesting day is ending


I got a lot of work done today despite it being one of those days where interruptions are the primary event.

I have continued to wonder what exactly I want to do when I grow up. The last half century, plus a bit, has been interesting, and fun, but where am I going next? What I do know is that I am happy to be here during these times. There are problems, troubles and stupid leaders, but that was true when I grew up too. Today's problems are a combination of new troubles and problems that the generations proceeding me shunted forward rather than solving. We are solving a few things and shunting the rest forward. We have been doing that for 8,000 years now, maybe longer, so it is nothing new.

I do know that the ads that keep popping up on our LJ/DS blog are bothering me. My plan is to eliminate one more blog by starting to put all of our game and SVC announcements on a single blog.

http://dragonstormrpg.blogspot.com/

The above link will be to the new page. Now, I need to get a few things done in prep for both HomeCon on Friday and the Flint ComicCon on Saturday. It should be another interesting experience.
-- Post From My iPad

No comments: