Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Morning Thinking in the Clanhold

Sue is feeling poorly this morning, she has picked up a migraine and reactions to all of the nasty green stuff outside. Myself, I am doing pretty well, just a few sniffles. Another cup of strong coffee will solve all my problems.

I will be spending my day getting at the backlog of work caused by tax season. I will go back and double check the numbers this afternoon, then comes the check writing part of the taxes.

I have been reading the good and bad reviews of the iPad. Interesting reading. My personal experience so is that it is an amazing tool that does what it was designed to do, but like all tools you need to look carefully and decide if you need it. The iPad will be an asset to writers, e-bayers, and anyone who has abandoned the TV world. I love this keyboard, how do I get one on my computer?


-- Post From My iPad

No comments: