Monday, May 11, 2009

Well Then, Another day is ending.

Back to work, back to work.

I placed the order for the first set of standard cards today. We should have them for MarCon so people can see what they look like. Considering the timing and production schedule I think after these first sets we will be doing them all in the 18 card/$5.00 format instead of the 36 card/$10.00 format.

Got the 17 special order cards ready to print. 14 of them will be DS cards, the other 3 will be campaign cards. I have started the web pages for these to cover the guidelines for the cards. I am putting them in the new card page with a link to the page. The page is here. Just two so far. Maybe late tuesday night I'll get more, but probably Wednesday.

The Bone Orc Boon is going to give the Orcs an advantage over the other races, so I added Racial Boons as a category to submit card ideas. If it bothers people they will submit ideas, if it is not a problem they won't send in ideas. That page is about here.

Tomorrow will be pretty much lost for progress. I will be taking my Mother to the Hospital for her check-up during the day and I should get back in time for the Play test game I'm running. I have some new creatures to try out, based on some thoughts from Sue.

So, while I won't get any DS done tomorrow, I should be making good progress on learning more about life.

No comments: