Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Morning, Wonderful Weather!

Nice lazy sunday morning. Sue is working on e-mails and then our Origins Ad. I'm covering e-mails, etsy, fur affinity and blogging updates.

We are going to be taking this week off, so little if any work is going to get done, it feels good. My congestion is just about gone, so I caught it in time. Sometimes I get so busy I don't notice an incoming illness until it is too late and it gets me. This time it is nothing.

I see that no one has tried the card submission page yet, or, it did not work. Which is it? Here is the link again, just in case you missed it.

I am enjoying peoples blogs, but I too don't post much. I did like the finished angels and now that I've seen these tomatoes, I think I'll be planting a couple on the porch monday. I am also watching Nit's health and wondering if they will make it to MarCon, that is where I usually see them.

Well, that is probably all the excitement you guys can handle in a single day, so I'm off to work on laying out the new card sets while Sue works. She hates to be the only one working.

No comments: