Sunday, May 10, 2009

Vacation ending, so sad.

It is the last day of a week off. I finally relaxed yesterday and I'm starting to feel humanoid again.

Remember when I put the Shadow Fire game back up on the Games We Make Site a couple three weeks ago? Well, I put in donation buttons to as an experiment to see if it was possible to publish on a volunteer basis. I am pleased to admit that people are using the button and sending Sue donations. There may be more than one way to make a living from games out here in the wild web.

We are nearly set on the new Deluxe Sponsored cards, just a card or two to finish up with and that will be done on Monday. We deliver them at ComicCon and we will have them for sale at Marcon. Next is June and the cards for Origins.

Now, I am going to go spend some more time with Sue, that being my favorite hobby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your vacation went well. I usually need a vacation to get over the vacation... enjoy the last day off with Sue ( and hopefully a phone call to Moms - how is yours by the way?) and will talk shop later... maybe.

MarkEllisHarmon said...

I had an hour plus long talk with my mom. They have her on new at home dialysis treatment/machine and she is feeling pretty good. The only real problem she is facing now is the twice a month trip to the hospital for check ups. (I'm taking her Tuesday.) Plus the rising costs that are being passed on to her. Medicare/Medicaid/Insurance coverages are all decreasing what they cover and raising her co-pays.

On this vacation we did nearly nothing, nothing at all, just listened to audiobooks and held hands. I loved it.