Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weee, Another day completed!

We got the Art special orders covered and shipped out today, actually we have one more 16x20 to ship, I just finished the mat for it. So, there is that then.

I have the sponsored cards done for delivery this weekend, but I still have to create our in-house press sheets to get them done for MarCon. In the meantime I have discovered, as I pull orders, that we have sold out of the new April Releases and I have only a handful of March cards left. When sales are slow, I complain, when stuff sells, I complain. I must like complaining...

I should be getting through Sue's print books as well. This weekend at ComicCon we will be driving back home at night. I'm going to try to set sheets up at the Con and then try to get some printing done in the evenings. I should be able to make a good stabb at catching up that way. I do think our card stock, and even print stock, will be running a little thin at these Cons. Oh well, such is life.

I do plan on having a good time at the Cons.

I am slowly getting the card pages written up and posted. I want to do those before the cards get out there. Trouble is it takes me an hour or two to write each page. I figurted at the rate I write I should be able to do a 100 pages of a book a year in rough draft. A full book would take me years to complete. I better get back to podcasting.

Well, enough of this, I have cuddling to do.

No comments: