Friday, May 1, 2009

Better, but going slow

The chest congestion is declining, but I have to be careful not to get tired. Got to keep the energy up at fighting level.

Working on finishing up our set of commission cards for May. Most will be released as ds cards, but some will be only campaign items. There are a couple of heirloom swords etc.

The first 36 item set is ready to go to the printer. No delay on that set. I got the layouts done and ready for the new printer.

I am going to cautiously point out that the link in the DS Market that say Submitting Card Ideas link is live. I am hoping that a couple of people give it a try and we shall see how the system works. Hopefully my mailer will divide the card ideas up and make it so I can actually find and use them. So, slide over there and check it out. Once I know it is working I will announce it on the DS News/LJ blog.

I am also asking for specific ideas on topics/cards I am working on. I can really use the outside ideas to stimulate my thinking on a project.

No comments: