Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday's, I'm just glad

I'm just glad that Mondays are the second day of my workweek. What if I had to face this as the first day of the week?

I started the explanations of how the Storm Worlds are connected with the GGP-012 podcast. This one covers the random storm portals. You can locate everything through this link. I am really surprised at how many downloads there have been of these game podcasts. Way more than we have DS players. The regular Mark's Mysteries story podcasts have a much bigger download audience. I know people are going to want all this stuff written, but honestly, I'm a storyteller and Sue is a creative artist.

When I do a podcast there is no script at all. I record it once, Sue and I listen to it, talk, then I go back and re-record. No written version, ever. I work from the previous spoken version and my memories of talking to Sue. I have also tried talking to Mocha, but I just don't understand her comments. Maybe I'll try the cat...

mocha

No comments: