Friday, April 10, 2009

I have started working on the Astral Travel/World

As everyone knows, I am a lot better at talking than I am at writing, so I have started working on a new GGP podcast to talk about Astral Travel, the Astral World and other aspects of the Astral RPG background.

I am working on this because it has direct relevance to the existing Dragon Storm world and to the future worlds. I am thinking that people who check out the new rules are going to want to know how all of this connects together. The physical connection is through the Astral World. I will combine the podcasts with a short written version. I should be able to create a webpage with a link to each of the related podcasts and a short written overview of each podcast.

I did the first rough podcast this morning, played it for Sue, got her feedback and the next step will be to re-record it in an expanded and smoother version. Oddly enough, I'm looking forward to doing this.

I appreciate the feedback I got on my previous commentary, and I want to continue that as well.

Now I need to put in some time on web work. I have several new pieces of artwork that Sue has completed that I need to create pages for. The old, post it, add ads, and get the print advertising out there. More Content, more directions. I know it is work, but on some level I like doing this crap.

Sue has completed a new Dog Art piece, a Great Dane this time. It is up on Etsy and now I'll show it off here:
35greatdaneWEB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang it, now Sue is doing it.

See I have this problem... every time I see big brown eyes attached to a dog I wanna take it home. (Except for tiny yappy dogs like chihuahuas - I don't really like the little toy breeds and they don't like me.) I really could be one of "those" little old ladies except with dogs instead of cats.

MarkEllisHarmon said...

LOL. You brought a smile to my face, Thank You! That give me a tingle that goes right through me and ends in the wallet... err, ummm, I probably should not pur it quite like that, should I? I'm planning on getting these pieces up on Cafepress as t-shirts etc. as well.