Sunday, April 19, 2009

It was a slow day

We had a slow day at the craft/art fair. It was worth doing, but not by much. We did meet with someone who does vests and we may be getting pocketed vests for both Sue and I. They would get a painting. Trades are good.

I have been plugging away at the Core game in the back of my mind. One thing I would like to do is distinguish the different races from one another better. To do that I would like to know what abilities or skills you think different races should have, what suits each of the races to distinguish them.

The Races we are looking at for the Core rules are: Tigrean, Foxes (Das Karr), Wolfmen, Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Trolls, and Tarkians. I need some ideas for each. Tarkians are tall, usually bald, cross of Elven and Human. The lead character in the Gatekeeper comics was a Tarkian.

Just drop some comments in here with your thoughts. Thanks!

Oh, yea, I reworked the main page on the Dragon Storm site. I even dug out the old Stories Site and threw it in a folder to bring back some of the old files.

No comments: