Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I find myself wondering how

I find myself wondering how to divide my blogging entries. The purposes of blogging is many fold, at least, it is for me. If you have any thoughts to add, please do.

First, I want to keep in touch with the people I know. I have friends from across the country and I enjoy reading their blogs as to what is happening. It gives me the feeling that I am staying in touch without interfering with their lives by taking up unwanted time. I have a number of personal blogs that I follow. If you want to let me know about your blog drop me a note at markharmon@mac.com. Intrinsic with this I want to keep interested people up on my life, which is here at my Daily Blog.

Second, I want to pass on our game data. That is DS, Prismatics, Tark, unnamed and Furzz at this point. There is just too much in our brains and not enough out there for you guys. The way I enjoy the most is to do podcasts. I feel better doing the "bardic" tradition than I do writing, and I like it. If I'm not enjoying these things then why do them? I have started using the LJ Journal for the primary release point for DS, but what do I do with the rest? I am nibbling away at a Core rules system for new games and I want to find a place to discuss those that makes sense. I can use help making sure they are clear. I am thinking I'll do that over at the Mark's Madness blog.

If you are confused, as I am, about where our "stuff" is you can find a page of our links right about here. I think of it as the central Empire of links.


Right now my mind has started to wander, so I will work on this again for the next post. In the mean time, if you have any suggestions, I would be glad to hear them, comment, comment, comment.

What the heck do you people want to see/read/hear?

No comments: