Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting Sue Ready

I'm getting Sue ready for Midwest Furfest, she leaves early tomorrow morning. By getting the DS card books trimmed down to something more manageable means she will have the entire DS line with her and available.

More thinking:
I have the Mark's Mysteries blog for the podcast, but since I have not found the time to keep the stories going (I will, somehow) I have started putting up stories, books and podcasts I have found worth noting. I know that few of you out there have given up the commercial airwaves the way we have, but you may find something here to interest you. I find that as I work I can listen to any number of shows and either get a smile or get some information, and maybe some news.

You have probably also noticed a lot of ad links showing up on our pages. These are all tied to us and we are hopeful that people will use them so we can get a kick-back from these people. We have Google Ads, Itunes, Pet Smart, Stevivia, RiffTrax and Amazon accounts at this point. The income is slow so far, but it is building slowly. Essentially it gives us a way to make alternate money from the content we put on line. Hopefully it will provide enough extra to keep our wild and crazy enterprise going forward.

Your thoughts are?

No comments: