Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just too Curious, I guess

Whenever I find myself forced to just sit my mind begins to travel to alternate worlds, new ideas and way too much fun is had inside my skull.

I am using this feed as my general outlet and I have started something new on the Live Journal, I am treating it like a news feed with info, updates etc. I'll see how people feel about that.

For quick notes I'll use the twitter feed you see to the right. They may become stories or pages in the future or they may pass into oblivion. It does give people a chance to see how badly my mind wanders.

A while ago I started a Facebook page, but I have not done much with it. It is really an experiment to see how, and why, social networks exist. This is the link to me on Facebook. Anyone who is on there should let me know. I'm going to start checking and using it more.

Now today I found an article that actually explained something to me that I was having trouble getting my brain around. It dawned on me that I may not be the only one who needs good explanations of the worlds antics. So I decided I needed somewhere to put these, and here is the Blog link. It allows me to find the freaking thing again to review and lets me share what I find.

What it all amounts to is that my world has changed a lot since I heard President Eisenhower on the radio, and I am fascinated by it all. I know that some my age are scared, but I am excited by the potential of this world and I want to see what happens next!

Hopefully I can help some others see our ever changing world as fun and get them to join me in exploring this wonderful world. That does not mean I want to forget where I have been, in fact that history is what I want to add to. I can enjoy the entertainment of the past and move forward at the same time. We all can, if we want to.

No comments: