Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just Working

I am distracting myself from Troubles death by getting some work done that needs doing.

I have gotten our e-bay store rebuilt, now I need to get the Magic Art Proofs up there. The Link to the e-bay store is here.

I am also planning to get the next few pages of the Gatekeeper comic up today. Hopefully the Template will allow this to be fairly easy. I will stick the comic link in right about here. I need to get a site map built for the site so you can go to particular pages.

Sue is still up north and we are using her iphone and e-mailing to stay in touch. I am surprised at how comforting it is to me to have contact with her. I am also keeping my AIM open (markharmon@mac.com) when I am up and while she is up there, so I am available by that one too.

My Online contacts:
Skype: markeharmon
AIM: markharmon@mac.com
Google Talk: marksmysteries@gmail.com
Jabber: meharmon@livejournal.com
twitter: markellisharmon

No comments: