Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wow, I sure am sleepy

I don't know what is going on but since wednesday I have been sleepy.

My weight has finally stabalized at 174. Thats a 16 pound lose in about five weeks. Maybe the adjustment to a new weight is tiring me out. I went out and bought two new pairs of pants and a new belt. The old belt ran out of holes. My old pants I can use to work outside in, but I thought having my pants fall off of me might not do well at a con, or even out shopping. The world gets so unsettled about these things. You would think no one had seen underwear before.......

I am chipping away at getting the card books refilled. They took a massive hit at origins. Now almost every order I prep to ship has one or two cards I have to print to fill the orders. I can't complain too much about that, stuff is selling and that is good.

Sue is making good progress on the Phoenix cards.

Well, enough of this, I need a nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kind of weight loss, coupled with your change in meds, is probably contributing to the sleepiness. Plus, we're not getting any younger, you know!

It's going to take a long time to refill the books. Remember what I told you: One day at a time, one book at a time, one page at a time. Don't overdo. Only one of us is allowed to be overdoing at a time, and I've got a lock on that right now.

Besides, naps are GOOD!!!

Elder_Dragon said...

Naps, ahhh yes, I remember my Grandfather making liberal use of them. I am starting to see why.