Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sue is Back

Sue has returned from a successful trip to San Diego, and I am glad she is here.

The dogs are glad she is back, they think that I have let her come back, that she has finished her punishment. I think I was the one punished.

We ordered her a new drawing tablet, the Wacom Cinitiq, where she can draw directly on the tablet. This should allow her to create even more art. So far it is working great.

I discovered, when Sue took over our portable computer, just how much my productivity dropped working just on the desktop computer, so I ordered one of the new/rebuilt MacBooks with 4 gig's of memory. It turns out that that extra memory makes her new tablet work better on the new portable than on the old Pro. The result is that Sue now has the new computer and I'm settling back into the old Pro...

And I've gotten an empty case for an ipod.... Why do I think that I'm coming out behind in this deal? I'm thinking that I'm in line for some rewards here.

OK, back to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to alarm you, dude, but there seems to be a pattern developing here. You get a new iPhone, Sue gets it; you get a new (rebuilt) laptop, Sue get it. Does the phrase "short end of the stick" ring a bell? The only thing that might save you is that if you're exposed to the measles or something.

Anonymous said...

Guys, its called marriage. What is hers is hers and what is yours is hers... Now if I could only get Hubby in on that program....

Elder_Dragon said...

I am thinking that Pixie is on to something here. I do have to admit that I am smiling about all of this.

The vast majority of our income comes from Sue's art, so anything that helps her is good, besides, I have a case for an ipod classic or touch and I have my old portable back!