Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another Infection and another ten pounds lost



I'm not sure I like this weight loss by sickness idea. Anyway, I've lost ten pounds and I hope nobody I know finds it.

I was glad to see that the supreme court says we can defend ourselves by having guns. I have always thought that disarming people the way Hitler, Mao and Stalin did was a bad idea. But, of course, those guys all wanted to make sure they could use armed military against an unarmed public. Reading some very old radicals like Franklin indicates they were already thinking that the government needed to fear an armed populace, rather than the people fearing the government, just to keep the government from running over the peoples rights. Pretty sharp, and paranoid, people started this country. Maybe we need to keep that in mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's it... next con you have to be incased in a big plastic bubble. Perhaps shaped as a 12 or 20 sider...

Anonymous said...

Nah . . . I'm pretty sure Mark is a 7-sider. He's definitely one of a kind.