Sunday, September 26, 2010

Writing and other work

I am getting a lot of words down on paper and a few other projects are rolling along nicely.

I have Jikadell, Valarian, Dragon, version 1.1 Guidelines, Guild Guide and Hadleys Safe House all in Sue's inbox for editing.

I have the real rough Necromancy and Elethay pieces done, but they need a few hours each before I can send them on.

Today we have family obligations that will tie up a few hours, so my work time is going to be truncated. I also have a series of print jobs that have to be done today for the Art by end of the business, I think I can get those done in four or five hours.

I also need to calm the old brain and have some words with my ancestors about everything.

I finished up the prep for the upcoming Familiar Place web comic, so that is falling in to place.

I got the GM cards from Dragon Storm and Kanchaka into big PDF files and I will be linking them on Monday as an update to our DS content page. They work nice in the iPad, but they are ungainly in the computers. I guess we need some of the Vaporware from other companies to become reality before we can find out.

Now, the laundry is calling me. I think I shall succumb to it's siren call and start a load.


-- Post From My iPad

No comments: