Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just another day at the clanhold

I am sitting down and taking a look inside my mind, which is a very scary place.

Sue and I had a good talk this morning. I am not sure how she does it, but she cleared up several difficulties I was looking at without ever directly talking about them.

Afterwards I spent some time working on the Way Of Series of cards. With the new layout provided in the Set write ups I can talk about the implications of cards in a way that was not possible before. The Way Of Series of cards are taking about half a page each to write.

I am hoping that the players and GM's take the time to read these before they just take a card for the stats without considering the possibilities. The idea is for players to choose careers to enhance the characters personality.

We have bumped the number of Way Of cards to nine to fill out the Set. Way Of Herbalist and Way of Woodsman are being added.

Each will have something they can do between adventures and they have a skill bonus as well. There is a section discussing the possible ways a GM can use these for happenings in games and ways players can use them. I think after people take a good read of some of these things they will have more adventure ideas and more creative uses of what were mundane cards.

The stats are all staying the same so people who have the cards and just get the PDF will be able to use the cards just as they are. We still want people to keep using there old cards. Yes, we want them to buy more as well, but we do not want to force them to.

Well, time for a nap.

Sue liked my write up of her game, but she is still writing the adventure, so I have not seen it.

Good Night and Good Gaming.


-- Post From My iPad

No comments: