Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Games at the Secret Clanhold

Sue has been preparing all day for tonights game. Both she and I are doing a lot of writing in preparing for games. We plan on turning it into published materials.

Anyway, I am getting a little nervous about all of the Warp Storm hoppers that are appearing in the neighborhood of the safe house. Sam is at 47 CP and I just added Storm Wars to the crazy kid. Hey, he is just a kid and he does not like those hoppers, so he is getting ready to show his irritation. He is already a wanted criminal and very conflicted about it. He has both the Rogue basic card and the Valarian basic card. I am not sure which way he will go.

Ok, time to get ready, maybe some meditation to start with.

Good Night and Good Gaming!


-- Post From My iPad

No comments: