Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ran a game last night...

Sue and I are trying to take a deep breath here, and part of that is to do some gaming. At Marcon and again last night the invisible Memories of Zombies made an appearance. It is rather amazing the number of different forms the walking dead come in. Take for instance the Death Stalker with a Glamour on it they met and that one of the Gargoyles almost embraced unto his death. Good thing the Phoenix got there in time.

I am afraid that my games are getting stranger. They did find a magical recliner that assists healing. Ok, back to meditations and making card sets to print.

-- Post From My iPad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could I have one of those recliners? Note that I'm not asking for any of my character but for me personally...

MarkEllisHarmon said...

Well, I think it may be too insubstantial for using, but I will try sitting in one.

Ouch! The floor is hard, did not work, and now my butt hurts...

Anonymous said...

Drat! Once again the "real world" intrudes on my fantasy world. *sigh* the fantasy world is a lot cooler place...

FirestarAROC4 said...

Magical recliner, eh? Is that like the Cosmic Treadmill from The Flash comics? I think I need to include some stuff like this, my games are getting way too serious.

MarkEllisHarmon said...

I was wondering if I should post some of our stranger cards. I think I will give it a try from time to time, just for the grins and see what happens.